In compliance with regulations on data protection, we herein notify you that the personal data that you may provide will be processed by BRIGHT EXPORT IMPORT as the party responsible for processing, for the purpose of:
You must be at least 14 years old to submit personal data or, where applicable, have sufficient legal capacity to sign contracts and agreements.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with any services you may contract, so that if they are not provided, we will not be able to correctly attend to them or provide you with the requested service.
Your data are confidential and shall not be assigned to third parties, except if there is a legal obligation.
The legitimisation for processing your data is based on the consent you provide at the time of providing data. The data provided may be kept for the period of time necessary to investigate the events under claim.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, when provided for processing your data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription agreement or any relationships that were generated previously.
You may also exercise these rights:
• Request access to your personal data or their rectification when they are inexact
• Request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected
• Request the limitation of their processing in specific circumstances
• Request objection to having your data processed for reasons related to your particular situation
• Request the portability of your data for the cases set out in regulations
• Other rights recognised in applicable regulations
Where and how to request the exercise of your rights: By sending a letter addressed to the party responsible for processing by post or email (set out in terms), with the subject ‘Personal Data’, specifying the right you want to exercise and with regard to which personal data.
If there are disagreements with the company with regard to data processing, a claim may be filed with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
If you do provide us with your personal data, it is important that you notify us of any changes to them, otherwise we shall not be able to be held responsible for their truthfulness.