AS-HO canned wine · Organic Rosé, 100 % Garnacha & 100 % Organic
AS-HO canned rosé wine · Fruity
Ah-So is a 100% organically grown wine, produced on the farm and harvested by hand without the use of herbicides or pesticides, to preserve the utmost respect for the environment.
To ensure the quality of the wine, the López de Lacalle family bought a canning machine from Boulder CO and sent it to Navarra to bottle the wines on the same farm.
The canning of the wines is carried out in the same wineries and is essential to preserve the freshness and authenticity of all its essence.
- Bright, with notes of strawberries, blueberries and raspberries…dry finish
- Ah-So Rosé is a traditional rosé wine from Navarra.
- Ah-So is produced using traditional winemaking methods from the Navarra region, native yeast and free run juice.
- Vibrant with notes of blueberries and red berries with a clean finish that invites another sip.
- The vineyards are located in the town of Artazu between 450 and 500 meters above sea level, on clay-limestone soils.
- Score: 88 James Suckling points
- 12.5 Alc.
- 250 ml