GOROS canned wine · Organic Rosé, 100 % Garnacha & 100 % Organic
GOROS canned rosé wine · Nice, fresh and young.
The Goros range is a trilogy of canned organic wines: rosé, red and white.
The GOROS canned wine, organic rosé, is 100 % organic and 100 % Garnacha, made from vines planted in the small town of Artazu, Navarra. A region with more than a hundred years of history and winemaking tradition.
- Goros Rosé is beautifully balanced, with bright notes of raspberry and pink grapefruit.
- Vineyards: Located in Artazu, Navarra (Spain) at an altitude of 500 meters, settled on clay-calcareous soils.
- Viticulture: European Organic Agriculture Certificate. Maximum respect for the environment, without pesticides or herbicides.
- Harvest: Hand picking of the grapes in boxes of 200 kg. Classification of bunches and berries. Average yield of 5,000 kg/ha
- Vinification: Selection of bunches in the winery. The pressing is done by gravity for 4-5 hours. Vinification in stainless steel tanks to protect freshness. Temperature control and slow fermentation for 18-20 days.
- 12.5 Alc.
- 250 ml
- 100% vegan
- European Organic Agriculture